BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 15, 2025 #244,341 Bailey94 said: Who wants to work for me today? Free popcorn Click to expand... I'll do it if I get to shout at teenagers
Bailey94 said: Who wants to work for me today? Free popcorn Click to expand... I'll do it if I get to shout at teenagers
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 15, 2025 #244,342 BunnyBeeHope said: I'll do it if I get to shout at teenagers Click to expand... Teenagers scare the living shit out of me
BunnyBeeHope said: I'll do it if I get to shout at teenagers Click to expand... Teenagers scare the living shit out of me
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 15, 2025 #244,343 BunnyBeeHope said: I'll do it if I get to shout at teenagers Click to expand... All you want
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 15, 2025 #244,344 Amberrlicious said: Teenagers scare the living shit out of me Click to expand... Bc they’re evil
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 15, 2025 #244,346 BunnyBeeHope said: Kick em in the dickim Click to expand... Should be a t shirt
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 15, 2025 #244,348 Bailey94 said: Should be a t shirt Click to expand... I'd buy it
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 15, 2025 #244,349 BunnyBeeHope said: Fud View attachment 471378 Click to expand... That looks lush. I’m about to make myself. Risotto
BunnyBeeHope said: Fud View attachment 471378 Click to expand... That looks lush. I’m about to make myself. Risotto
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 15, 2025 #244,350 BunnyBeeHope said: Fud View attachment 471378 Click to expand... Damn Hope Did you cook that?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 15, 2025 #244,351 Bailey94 said: Damn Hope Did you cook that? Click to expand... Just frying stuff but yah
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 15, 2025 #244,352 Brocoli, scallions, asparagus smoked lardons and halloumi
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 15, 2025 #244,353 Cooked in spicy frylite which is like a fake oil stuff
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 15, 2025 #244,354 “Just frying stuff” she says As I check the microwave directions for my corn dog nuggets
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 15, 2025 #244,356 Well look how good you can cook. You don’t need one
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 15, 2025 #244,357 It was handy for heating milk for cereal though!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 15, 2025 #244,358 That makes sense yeah I have a cool leetle pot that I plug in and it is great for making hot cocoa