D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 15, 2025 #244,443 Amberrlicious said: “Young people today” Click to expand... That’s me
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 15, 2025 #244,444 SophUKYis said: That’s me Click to expand... This is true
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 15, 2025 #244,446 SophUKYis said: That’s me Click to expand... Hey chat, are you bussin to flex no cap and show your rizz
SophUKYis said: That’s me Click to expand... Hey chat, are you bussin to flex no cap and show your rizz
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 15, 2025 #244,449 BunnyBeeHope said: Hey chat, are you bussin to flex no cap and show your rizz Click to expand... Ahhh so I am old, as understand zero of this
BunnyBeeHope said: Hey chat, are you bussin to flex no cap and show your rizz Click to expand... Ahhh so I am old, as understand zero of this
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 15, 2025 #244,450 Tash26 said: dabs Click to expand... See you're old dabbing isn't cool anymore
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 15, 2025 #244,453 SarcasticSadie said: Ahhh so I am old, as understand zero of this Click to expand... I actually have no idea how old you are tbh
SarcasticSadie said: Ahhh so I am old, as understand zero of this Click to expand... I actually have no idea how old you are tbh
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 15, 2025 #244,454 Tash26 said: Do people still tie onions to their belt? Click to expand... What?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 15, 2025 #244,456 Amberrlicious said: This I actually have no idea how old you are tbh Click to expand... Hazard a guess? Dunno why I asking this if you about to make me feel older haha
Amberrlicious said: This I actually have no idea how old you are tbh Click to expand... Hazard a guess? Dunno why I asking this if you about to make me feel older haha
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 15, 2025 #244,457 SarcasticSadie said: Ahhh so I am old, as understand zero of this Click to expand... Well it's in nonsense order but Hey chat, just addressing people. Which I hate btw Flexing = showing off Bussin = very good No cap = no lies Rizz = charisma
SarcasticSadie said: Ahhh so I am old, as understand zero of this Click to expand... Well it's in nonsense order but Hey chat, just addressing people. Which I hate btw Flexing = showing off Bussin = very good No cap = no lies Rizz = charisma
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Sep 15, 2025 #244,458 I think working where I do has added 10 years to my life
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 15, 2025 #244,459 BunnyBeeHope said: Well it's in nonsense order but Hey chat, just addressing people. Which I hate btw Flexing = showing off Bussin = very good No cap = no lies Rizz = charisma Click to expand... Well, def older than Hope haha
BunnyBeeHope said: Well it's in nonsense order but Hey chat, just addressing people. Which I hate btw Flexing = showing off Bussin = very good No cap = no lies Rizz = charisma Click to expand... Well, def older than Hope haha