Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,301 Oh I will, in my head. I have a very fun imagination! Lol
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,303 It may be the start, the middle, and the end for today. Lol. And that's still not too bad.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,304 SarcasticSadie said: Also is it just me, but, when typing to Hope, I always find myself trying not to use the phrase: I hope.. Is actually more difficult than would think haha Click to expand... Sorry i know it's a dumb name. Should of stuck using a pseudonym probably
SarcasticSadie said: Also is it just me, but, when typing to Hope, I always find myself trying not to use the phrase: I hope.. Is actually more difficult than would think haha Click to expand... Sorry i know it's a dumb name. Should of stuck using a pseudonym probably
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,306 BunnyBeeHope said: Sorry i know it's a dumb name. Should of stuck using a pseudonym probably Click to expand... It isnt a dumb name. It’s a great name for you.
BunnyBeeHope said: Sorry i know it's a dumb name. Should of stuck using a pseudonym probably Click to expand... It isnt a dumb name. It’s a great name for you.
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,307 Hope, you're wonderful; hope you're wonderful. Works both ways.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,308 Lil_wonders said: You need to make it fun. Click to expand... I made some fun...started my laundry!
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,309 Craig53m said: I made some fun...started my laundry! Click to expand... Woah calm down. Don’t want to peak too soon
Craig53m said: I made some fun...started my laundry! Click to expand... Woah calm down. Don’t want to peak too soon
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,313 It is. The usual suspects must be diligently working today.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,319 Woah I'm here whe wonders is! That's unheard of!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,320 BunnyBeeHope said: Sorry i know it's a dumb name. Should of stuck using a pseudonym probably Click to expand... Arghh, I wasn’t meaning it like that. Just meant where possible don’t like to use to much when chatting to you, in the sense you may find it annoying. A lot of Hope is a good thing otherwise.
BunnyBeeHope said: Sorry i know it's a dumb name. Should of stuck using a pseudonym probably Click to expand... Arghh, I wasn’t meaning it like that. Just meant where possible don’t like to use to much when chatting to you, in the sense you may find it annoying. A lot of Hope is a good thing otherwise.