Like the girl in kingsmenId stab so many people with knife feet
Like the girl in kingsmenId stab so many people with knife feet
Byeeeeee xBye all x
No never I’ve never checked a name to maybe look up more of their work never nope nopeHaha makes me wonder if anyone has ever watched andwhat an actor/actress, then waited and watched the end credits to name check ha
Oh yah. I mostly forgot that movie only watched it onceLike the girl in kingsmen
Pants on fireNo never I’ve never checked a name to maybe look up more of their work never nope nope
Do you have a little notebook?No never I’ve never checked a name to maybe look up more of their work never nope nope
Twice. Saw it recently which is why I thought of itOh yah. I mostly forgot that movie only watched it once
Just a freakish memoryDo you have a little notebook?
Ok this has potentialRed's little book of smut
Oh yah. I mostly forgot that movie only watched it once
I don't have this issue, my brain has holes in it I swearJust a freakish memory
May I sneak a peek?Red's little book of smut
Come put me outPants on fire
Same lolJust a freakish memory
I’ll plug your holesI don't have this issue, my brain has holes in it I swear
What of you brought someone home and then in the bedroom took your clothes off by setting them on fire, instant lay right?Pants on fire
Open my bookMay I sneak a peek?