I think she knows….Oh
Hi Sadie
I'm Bailey
Hiiiiiii Bailey, I’m horny
I wanna chair too
What a coinkidinkHiiiiiii Bailey, I’m horny
Thank you chair supplier lady
You are most welcomeThank you chair supplier lady
Bye Sadie, bye BaileyHiiiiiii Bailey, I’m horny
I’ve got some where you can sitI wanna chair too
Hello my name is SophieI’ve got some where you can sit
Oh lovelyOn another note I just got given a bottle of bubbles, which I plan to drink this evening ha
Never apologise for hornForgive my horn
I've worked 10 straight days
Haven't had nearly enough Sadie time in that stretch, but plan on making up for it today
Aw yisssssOn another note I just got given a bottle of bubbles, which I plan to drink this evening ha
Need bodies hidden I'm your guy.Well that’s the mystery solved of who buried the bodies!!
totally fairNever apologise for horn
We'd all be doing that all day if that was the case haha
I'm sure Sadie can help practicetotally fair
I'm out of practice
I've missed y'all