BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,901 Happy Fits is good too I feel like there are more slow, moody songs on this one tho The Melancholy Fits
Happy Fits is good too I feel like there are more slow, moody songs on this one tho The Melancholy Fits
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,902 Bailey94 said: Happy Fits is good too I feel like there are more slow, moody songs on this one tho The Melancholy Fits Click to expand... Good spin off band
Bailey94 said: Happy Fits is good too I feel like there are more slow, moody songs on this one tho The Melancholy Fits Click to expand... Good spin off band
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,903 Casey86 said: You know what's also good pulled pork on top of a cheeseburger That's what I'm getting for lunch after this job Click to expand... Never had that, sounds good
Casey86 said: You know what's also good pulled pork on top of a cheeseburger That's what I'm getting for lunch after this job Click to expand... Never had that, sounds good
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,904 BunnyBeeHope said: Never had that, sounds good Click to expand... It's delicious, come to America and I'll treat you to Kumas Corner. Best burger place ever. They name their burgers after metal and classic rock bands
BunnyBeeHope said: Never had that, sounds good Click to expand... It's delicious, come to America and I'll treat you to Kumas Corner. Best burger place ever. They name their burgers after metal and classic rock bands
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,906 FoxInTheSnow said: Now I feel like Bbq Click to expand... What's that? You mean brisket?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,907 Casey86 said: It's delicious, come to America and I'll treat you to Kumas Corner. Best burger place ever. They name their burgers after metal and classic rock bands Click to expand... I like this
Casey86 said: It's delicious, come to America and I'll treat you to Kumas Corner. Best burger place ever. They name their burgers after metal and classic rock bands Click to expand... I like this
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,908 Bailey94 said: I like this Click to expand... It's clever and amazing. They play Metal music and have horror movies in the background
Bailey94 said: I like this Click to expand... It's clever and amazing. They play Metal music and have horror movies in the background
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,909 Bailey94 said: What's that? You mean brisket? Click to expand... Ah ya, beef brisket or burnt ends
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,910 Casey86 said: It's delicious, come to America and I'll treat you to Kumas Corner. Best burger place ever. They name their burgers after metal and classic rock bands Click to expand... Is that a brand or is it just one place?
Casey86 said: It's delicious, come to America and I'll treat you to Kumas Corner. Best burger place ever. They name their burgers after metal and classic rock bands Click to expand... Is that a brand or is it just one place?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,911 Casey86 said: It's clever and amazing. They play Metal music and have horror movies in the background Click to expand... Heaven for you haha
Casey86 said: It's clever and amazing. They play Metal music and have horror movies in the background Click to expand... Heaven for you haha
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,913 There's only three locations. The original is in Chicago, one where I am and then another in Indiana. The name of the restaurant is called Kumas Corner lol
There's only three locations. The original is in Chicago, one where I am and then another in Indiana. The name of the restaurant is called Kumas Corner lol
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,914 BunnyBeeHope said: Heaven for you haha Click to expand... Absolutely is lol
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,915 BunnyBeeHope said: Hey Fox, is milk sold in bags in Canada? Click to expand... @Maddiemoiselle
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,917 SarcasticSadie said: I’m hungryyyyyyyy Click to expand... Eat food
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,918 FoxInTheSnow said: @Maddiemoiselle Click to expand... Welllll answer her fox. Are they???
FoxInTheSnow Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,919 BunnyBeeHope said: Hey Fox, is milk sold in bags in Canada? Click to expand... All of Canada has milk in plastic bags
BunnyBeeHope said: Hey Fox, is milk sold in bags in Canada? Click to expand... All of Canada has milk in plastic bags
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #251,920 FoxInTheSnow said: All of Canada has milk in plastic bags Click to expand... Weird. I was watching a video and they mentioned it
FoxInTheSnow said: All of Canada has milk in plastic bags Click to expand... Weird. I was watching a video and they mentioned it