Medicine/surgery during the US Civil WarI'll do it what's the project about
Medicine/surgery during the US Civil WarI'll do it what's the project about
69How many more all female orgies must I endure![]()
We’re just excited about pizzaHow many more all female orgies must I endure![]()
Ya love itHow many more all female orgies must I endure![]()
There’s no orgy, were being chasteHow many more all female orgies must I endure![]()
Oh hey I could probably actually do this. Let's goMedicine/surgery during the US Civil War
Tiz a gooood oneBest news
Hooray!Oh hey I could probably actually do this. Let's go
Anyone want to take my place in this group project meeting?
Like it’s bonkers how quickly that lil icon in your post made me crave pizzaTiz a gooood one![]()
Medicine/surgery during the US Civil War![]()
Not that kind of meeting!
Ya love it
...yetNot that kind of meeting!
Oh damnMedicine/surgery during the US Civil War
Nduja, mozzarella, toms, basilSadie, important question. What toppings are on your pizza?
Could probably work that into my Western Political Philosophy class somehowOh damn
Slightly out of my element but lmk when you do a group project on ranking skittles flavours or something
NoiceNduja, mozzarella, toms, basil![]()