Jaysus
Or both I guess
I'll go back to my corner now
Have fun!Okie this is likely to be a longish meeting so I gotta go pee first
See y’all later
I ate lunch so can't take out my kneecaps. Have a good one YBROkie this is likely to be a longish meeting so I gotta go pee first
See y’all later
Someone doesOhhhh, does anyone watch that show Brassic?
The THINGS I would do to Michelle Keegan.....
Wicker?I could get new ideas about nice chairs
My mind jumped to Keegan-Michael Key and I was very confused for a secondThe THINGS I would do to Michelle Keegan.....
wicker wicker?Wicker?
Haha I watch it! I'm just super behind. Think I'm in season 3I dunno why I ask if anyone watches stuff I watch, I seem to watch everything everyone else dosnt haha
AwwwwI dunno why I ask if anyone watches stuff I watch, I seem to watch everything everyone else dosnt haha
I don't watch much tv at all reallyI dunno why I ask if anyone watches stuff I watch, I seem to watch everything everyone else dosnt haha