Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,242 Works sucks so bad I decided to get a job after 3 yrs of retirement...
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,243 Bailey94 said: Or both I guess I'll go back to my corner now Click to expand...
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,244 youngbustyredhead said: Okie this is likely to be a longish meeting so I gotta go pee first See y’all later Click to expand... Have fun!
youngbustyredhead said: Okie this is likely to be a longish meeting so I gotta go pee first See y’all later Click to expand... Have fun!
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,245 youngbustyredhead said: Okie this is likely to be a longish meeting so I gotta go pee first See y’all later Click to expand... I ate lunch so can't take out my kneecaps. Have a good one YBR
youngbustyredhead said: Okie this is likely to be a longish meeting so I gotta go pee first See y’all later Click to expand... I ate lunch so can't take out my kneecaps. Have a good one YBR
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,246 There's a new show called The Chair Company, I assume its about Tash
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,248 Ohhhh, does anyone watch that show Brassic?
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,250 SarcasticSadie said: Ohhhh, does anyone watch that show Brassic? Click to expand... Someone does Not me
SarcasticSadie said: Ohhhh, does anyone watch that show Brassic? Click to expand... Someone does Not me
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,251 Tash26 said: The THINGS I would do to Michelle Keegan..... Click to expand...
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,252 Tash26 said: I could get new ideas about nice chairs Click to expand... Wicker?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,255 Tash26 said: The THINGS I would do to Michelle Keegan..... Click to expand... My mind jumped to Keegan-Michael Key and I was very confused for a second
Tash26 said: The THINGS I would do to Michelle Keegan..... Click to expand... My mind jumped to Keegan-Michael Key and I was very confused for a second
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,256 I dunno why I ask if anyone watches stuff I watch, I seem to watch everything everyone else dosnt haha
I dunno why I ask if anyone watches stuff I watch, I seem to watch everything everyone else dosnt haha
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,257 Craig53m said: Wicker? Click to expand... wicker wicker?
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,258 SarcasticSadie said: I dunno why I ask if anyone watches stuff I watch, I seem to watch everything everyone else dosnt haha Click to expand... Haha I watch it! I'm just super behind. Think I'm in season 3
SarcasticSadie said: I dunno why I ask if anyone watches stuff I watch, I seem to watch everything everyone else dosnt haha Click to expand... Haha I watch it! I'm just super behind. Think I'm in season 3
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,259 SarcasticSadie said: I dunno why I ask if anyone watches stuff I watch, I seem to watch everything everyone else dosnt haha Click to expand... Awwww I will watch it religiously
SarcasticSadie said: I dunno why I ask if anyone watches stuff I watch, I seem to watch everything everyone else dosnt haha Click to expand... Awwww I will watch it religiously
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Sep 25, 2025 #252,260 SarcasticSadie said: I dunno why I ask if anyone watches stuff I watch, I seem to watch everything everyone else dosnt haha Click to expand... I don't watch much tv at all really
SarcasticSadie said: I dunno why I ask if anyone watches stuff I watch, I seem to watch everything everyone else dosnt haha Click to expand... I don't watch much tv at all really