No bum spitHaven't a bum to spit on in years lol
If you spit in the air and then move really quickly, you could spit an OG
No bum spitHaven't a bum to spit on in years lol
But bet that mountain felt so good afterYou know like a volcano?
That's jusf the earth being horny and blowing its load
And look what happned to pompei
Are you dredging some onions?False but he is nice
And you are nice
Deal with it
Ok, I'm gonna make some onion rings
DealI'll show you a distaster![]()
But bet that mountain felt so good after
Pompei volcano should of just got with that volcano lady from MoanaYou know like a volcano?
That's jusf the earth being horny and blowing its load
And look what happned to pompei
That just sounds disastrousIf you spit in the air and then move really quickly, you could spit an OG
Looks good to meI can't spell tonight
One handed typing is hardI can't spell tonight
Except for the one guy who was cranking it mid-ashingThe peolle of pompei didn't though
That's how I want to go out in a natural disasterExcept for the one guy who was cranking it mid-ashing
Must've missed seeing that guyExcept for the one guy who was cranking it mid-ashing
Except for the one guy who was cranking it mid-ashing
For real? I went through a phase of tearing my hair outI've been on a self harming bing lately and things are getting sore.
Told ya, ya gotta start small..I've been on a self harming bing lately and things are getting sore.
For real? I went through a phase of tearing my hair out
Well I havnt done so in a long time now. Please don't hurt yourselfFor reals.
Dont tear your hair out please.