I guess so. Kids here only get like three hours to go trick or treating anywayIt would have to be kids that live there i guess
I guess so. Kids here only get like three hours to go trick or treating anywayIt would have to be kids that live there i guess
Yes we go out but generally out about an hour maxDo you go out with the little one?
Moooooon unit
Time off work!?Ankle update
Being treated as a fracture and have a moon boot![]()
Yeah already spoke to them so not in this weekend and then I’m off Monday Tuesday, then I’ll play it by earTime off work!?
There's already heart-eyes.@Stanthropical Staaaaaan any chance of a red heart react pleaseeeee? As a permanent thing ?
Is this a secret plan to be off for switch 2Yeah already spoke to them so not in this weekend and then I’m off Monday Tuesday, then I’ll play it by ear
It might end up being a stroke of geniusIs this a secret plan to be off for switch 2![]()
HonestlyNot gonna lie I've thought many times i could just break an ankle and get time off work lol