BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,621 Sometimes I hate having cats, literally just put on a fresh top, cat comes over and snots on me
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,622 BunnyBeeHope said: Not gonna lie I've thought many times i could just break an ankle and get time off work lol Click to expand... You don't get PTO?
BunnyBeeHope said: Not gonna lie I've thought many times i could just break an ankle and get time off work lol Click to expand... You don't get PTO?
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,623 Casey86 said: You don't get PTO? Click to expand... I mean I get holidays 28 days a year
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,624 BunnyBeeHope said: I mean I get holidays 28 days a year Click to expand... That's not terrible. I'm at two weeks PTO and five paid sick days. Plus whatever holidays we get off lol
BunnyBeeHope said: I mean I get holidays 28 days a year Click to expand... That's not terrible. I'm at two weeks PTO and five paid sick days. Plus whatever holidays we get off lol
D Deleted member 1360064 Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,626 Amberrlicious said: I finish work in 8 minutes Woo Hoo Click to expand... YIPPIIEEEEEEE
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,627 Approaching 262k posts, nicely done folks! And hi all!
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,631 Hi Hope and Casey! I'm ready for Halloween.
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,633 SweetDeesire said: Hi Hope and Casey! I'm ready for Halloween. Click to expand... Me too lol
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,637 SweetDeesire said: Approaching 262k posts, nicely done folks! And hi all! Click to expand... Deeeeeee
SweetDeesire said: Approaching 262k posts, nicely done folks! And hi all! Click to expand... Deeeeeee
FoxMcCloud Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,638 youngbustyredhead said: Deeeeeee Click to expand... Lunch? But not Dee obviously
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,640 SweetDeesire said: YBR! Click to expand... What is up!