youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,641 FoxMcCloud said: Lunch? But not Dee obviously Click to expand... ahem
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,642 Lunch was just a basic turkey wrap. Didn’t want to get too overloaded before mah midterm
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,643 My lunch was left over spaghetti. not bad. I am good! so ready for halloween and more time outside in fall weather! How is school going?!
My lunch was left over spaghetti. not bad. I am good! so ready for halloween and more time outside in fall weather! How is school going?!
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,645 FoxMcCloud said: Oh I won't rile you up with what I ate Click to expand... Breakfast poutine?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,646 SweetDeesire said: My lunch was left over spaghetti. not bad. I am good! so ready for halloween and more time outside in fall weather! How is school going?! Click to expand... Yay Halloween and fall weather! Finally got consistently fallish here and I’m loving it School’s going well! Midterms this week but only have one left and then have a four day break!
SweetDeesire said: My lunch was left over spaghetti. not bad. I am good! so ready for halloween and more time outside in fall weather! How is school going?! Click to expand... Yay Halloween and fall weather! Finally got consistently fallish here and I’m loving it School’s going well! Midterms this week but only have one left and then have a four day break!
FoxMcCloud Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,647 Nah I will anyways Everything but the Turkey Thanksgiving dinner donut
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,649 So stuffing and cranberry sauce on a donut?
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,650 FoxMcCloud said: Nah I will anyways Everything but the Turkey Thanksgiving dinner donut View attachment 473138 Click to expand... I dunno about that lol
FoxMcCloud said: Nah I will anyways Everything but the Turkey Thanksgiving dinner donut View attachment 473138 Click to expand... I dunno about that lol
FoxMcCloud Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,651 youngbustyredhead said: So stuffing and cranberry sauce on a donut? Click to expand... Dipped in a gravy sauce, with mashed potatoes and stuffing on it with cranberry jelly
youngbustyredhead said: So stuffing and cranberry sauce on a donut? Click to expand... Dipped in a gravy sauce, with mashed potatoes and stuffing on it with cranberry jelly
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,652 On a bagel, that sounds pretty good On a donut…idk
FoxMcCloud Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,653 youngbustyredhead said: On a bagel, that sounds pretty good On a donut…idk Click to expand... Think savoury lol
youngbustyredhead said: On a bagel, that sounds pretty good On a donut…idk Click to expand... Think savoury lol
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,656 I threw away all of my Halloween decor. Or donated it. I don't remember. Now I want to put up some dumb shit, because everyone else is doing so.
I threw away all of my Halloween decor. Or donated it. I don't remember. Now I want to put up some dumb shit, because everyone else is doing so.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,658 Donuts = diabeetus
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,660 I r lurve teh Bawstun Kareem