youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,681 Stanthropical said: Spirit Halloween will cost a fuckton. I'm betting you're much cheaper. Click to expand... How much do you want to bet?
Stanthropical said: Spirit Halloween will cost a fuckton. I'm betting you're much cheaper. Click to expand... How much do you want to bet?
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,682 Show some work or it's not real.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,683 You need to pay first to supply the construction paper
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,684 youngbustyredhead said: How much do you want to bet? Click to expand... That's a nonsense bet, because I could spend more at the store than work you could do.
youngbustyredhead said: How much do you want to bet? Click to expand... That's a nonsense bet, because I could spend more at the store than work you could do.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,685 youngbustyredhead said: You need to pay first to supply the construction paper Click to expand... Construction paper is cheap af.
youngbustyredhead said: You need to pay first to supply the construction paper Click to expand... Construction paper is cheap af.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,686 Stanthropical said: Construction paper is cheap af. Click to expand... So buy some and cut out the decorations yourself
Stanthropical said: Construction paper is cheap af. Click to expand... So buy some and cut out the decorations yourself
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,688 I’m off to show how much I’ve learned about Shakespeare over the last 7 weeks
MelancholyArtist Board Bard FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,689 BunnyBeeHope said: @MelancholyArtist confirm? Click to expand... I'm not broke, but I'd still do (almost) anything if the money was good.
BunnyBeeHope said: @MelancholyArtist confirm? Click to expand... I'm not broke, but I'd still do (almost) anything if the money was good.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,690 Do yall think Apple made the stupid orange phone and it's selling fast only because of stupid Halloween color timing brainwash? Apple is mindfucking everyone and laughing all the way to the bank.
Do yall think Apple made the stupid orange phone and it's selling fast only because of stupid Halloween color timing brainwash? Apple is mindfucking everyone and laughing all the way to the bank.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,691 youngbustyredhead said: So buy some and cut out the decorations yourself Click to expand... Yeah, no.
youngbustyredhead said: So buy some and cut out the decorations yourself Click to expand... Yeah, no.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,692 youngbustyredhead said: I’m off to show how much I’ve learned about Shakespeare over the last 7 weeks Click to expand... Shakespeare invented over 2,000 words for the English language.
youngbustyredhead said: I’m off to show how much I’ve learned about Shakespeare over the last 7 weeks Click to expand... Shakespeare invented over 2,000 words for the English language.
D Deleted member 1430026 Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,693 Haven't seen the orange phone. Easy marketing though. People are good at throwing their money away in spur of the moment.
Haven't seen the orange phone. Easy marketing though. People are good at throwing their money away in spur of the moment.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,694 Apple could sell poop in a box and people would still buy it
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,695 BunnyBeeHope said: Apple could sell poop in a box and people would still buy it Click to expand... Very, very few would.
BunnyBeeHope said: Apple could sell poop in a box and people would still buy it Click to expand... Very, very few would.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,700 Cards against humanity sold bull shit in a box one black Friday and it sold out