Aren't you the only bunny?Im a good bunny after all
Aren't you the only bunny?Im a good bunny after all
Lots of filth is what I've seenIm a good bunny after all
It's all good lol I'm used to not being seensorry Casey I didn't see you say hi
Hi and thanks for saying hi
Only one that mattersAren't you the only bunny?
Good filthLots of filth is what I've seen
That's trueOnly one that matters
no need to apologize for whatever you're apologizing fori'm sorry![]()
What sugar?That sugar isn’t going to eat itself
The sugar at the job I'm atWhat sugar?
Nothing here either then a accident book log from me lol
Hey missy, eta on your ankle?I fell down some stairs and busted my ankle up
Looks like a trip to a&e
Why is there copious amount of sugar at your job location?The sugar at the job I'm at
Not the best but is what it isHey missy, eta on your ankle?