Yesss, I knew you were a lady of good taste.Don't share spoilers. Both are on my to watchlist.
Amazon prime for Slow horsesWhat streaming service?
I have a show I bet you'll like
maybe
Slow horses on AppleWhat streaming service?
I have a show I bet you'll like
maybe
Will add to my list.I started watching this show called Wayward
It's on Netflix. It's really good
I've heard of this one. It's next on my list nowSlow horses on Apple
The Woman in Cabin 10 Netflix, Guy Pierce, k knightly and the woman from Ted Lasso, who I love ha , Hannah errrrrr damn can’t remember
Oh what show ?? X
He told me that himself as I talk to him daily on snapchat since we are so close. I know he feels like he is always getting dealt the bad hands of cards with things in his life. I try my best to give him love and support and just truly pray for better days for him.I hope that's not true in his case, but have seen some employers be toxic and play workplace politics. Easy scapegoat.
It's got Mae Martin and Toni Collette Sarah Godon. I think that's her name. She was in that spider movie with Jake GyllenhallOh in fact u said, Wayward, that one? Not seen this
I shall be checking outIt's got Mae Martin and Toni Collette Sarah Godon. I think that's her name. She was in that spider movie with Jake Gyllenhall
It's very good
He’s to hard on himself, but his boss seems a prick also!He told me that himself as I talk to him daily on snapchat since we are so close. I know he feels like he is always getting dealt the bad hands of cards with things in his life. I try my best to give him love and support and just truly pray for better days for him.
I have seen itThe Killing. One of my favorites. An old one (based off a popular Danish series), if you haven't seen it, you may enjoy it.
That guy who played her dad is amazingI have seen it
I loved it
yeah the boss is but ya I know Ciaran doesn't share a lot about himself because he doesn't want his problems to become other people's problems and just doesn't want to complain but I always tell him that he is only human and sometimes venting about things can help in a way.He’s to hard on himself, but his boss seems a prick also!
True.That guy who played her dad is amazing
A vent can be good for the soul..yeah the boss is but ya I know Ciaran doesn't share a lot about himself because he doesn't want his problems to become other people's problems and just doesn't want to complain but I always tell him that he is only human and sometimes venting about things can help in a way.