BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,981 I have 2 in the space of 4 months and I was at one earlier in the year as well x.x Need to know less people
I have 2 in the space of 4 months and I was at one earlier in the year as well x.x Need to know less people
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,982 ConsciousNobody said: Send a greeting card with heartfelt handwritten message. Is it someone close to you? Click to expand... Just a middle finger drawn on a card
ConsciousNobody said: Send a greeting card with heartfelt handwritten message. Is it someone close to you? Click to expand... Just a middle finger drawn on a card
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,983 BunnyBeeHope said: Just a middle finger drawn on a card Click to expand... Such a romantic.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,985 BunnyBeeHope said: Im classy like that Click to expand... Eyebrow waggle
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,986 BunnyBeeHope said: I have 2 in the space of 4 months and I was at one earlier in the year as well x.x Need to know less people Click to expand... I supposed to be going to one late Nov, back home eeeeeek… seemed a long way off last year when I was like yea yea I will def come
BunnyBeeHope said: I have 2 in the space of 4 months and I was at one earlier in the year as well x.x Need to know less people Click to expand... I supposed to be going to one late Nov, back home eeeeeek… seemed a long way off last year when I was like yea yea I will def come
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,987 SarcasticSadie said: I supposed to be going to one late Nov, back home eeeeeek… seemed a long way off last year when I was like yea yea I will def come Click to expand... That's a long trip for it
SarcasticSadie said: I supposed to be going to one late Nov, back home eeeeeek… seemed a long way off last year when I was like yea yea I will def come Click to expand... That's a long trip for it
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,988 BunnyBeeHope said: That's a long trip for it Click to expand... Am keeping my fingers crossed will tie in with going to clear out my place, otherwise gonna be painful
BunnyBeeHope said: That's a long trip for it Click to expand... Am keeping my fingers crossed will tie in with going to clear out my place, otherwise gonna be painful
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,990 SarcasticSadie said: Am keeping my fingers crossed will tie in with going to clear out my place, otherwise gonna be painful Click to expand... How far is home?
SarcasticSadie said: Am keeping my fingers crossed will tie in with going to clear out my place, otherwise gonna be painful Click to expand... How far is home?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,991 ConsciousNobody said: How far is home? Click to expand... CA Last edited: Oct 10, 2025
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,992 SarcasticSadie said: Might adopt Sophie’s method ha Click to expand... What is the Sofalafel method?
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,993 SarcasticSadie said: CA Click to expand... California?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,994 ConsciousNobody said: What is the Sofalafel method? Click to expand... Ankle ha
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,995 Also hand foot and mouth. Since 2024 high prevalency in kids, and steady increase in adults since end of 2024.
Also hand foot and mouth. Since 2024 high prevalency in kids, and steady increase in adults since end of 2024.
C ConsciousNobody Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,996 SarcasticSadie said: Ankle ha Click to expand... ConsciousNobody said: Also hand foot and mouth. Since 2024 high prevalency in kids, and steady increase in adults since end of 2024. Click to expand... Hopefully fake sick. Fake fracture.
SarcasticSadie said: Ankle ha Click to expand... ConsciousNobody said: Also hand foot and mouth. Since 2024 high prevalency in kids, and steady increase in adults since end of 2024. Click to expand... Hopefully fake sick. Fake fracture.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,997 ConsciousNobody said: Also hand foot and mouth. Since 2024 high prevalency in kids, and steady increase in adults since end of 2024. Click to expand... Sure someone mentioned about F&M y’day or day before, can’t remember who/context tho now
ConsciousNobody said: Also hand foot and mouth. Since 2024 high prevalency in kids, and steady increase in adults since end of 2024. Click to expand... Sure someone mentioned about F&M y’day or day before, can’t remember who/context tho now
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 10, 2025 #261,998 SarcasticSadie said: Sure someone mentioned about F&M y’day or day before, can’t remember who/context tho now Click to expand... Was Hope I think
SarcasticSadie said: Sure someone mentioned about F&M y’day or day before, can’t remember who/context tho now Click to expand... Was Hope I think