I have 2 in the space of 4 months and I was at one earlier in the year as well x.x
Need to know less people
Need to know less people
Just a middle finger drawn on a cardSend a greeting card with heartfelt handwritten message.
Is it someone close to you?
Such a romantic.Just a middle finger drawn on a card![]()
Eyebrow waggleIm classy like that
I have 2 in the space of 4 months and I was at one earlier in the year as well x.x
Need to know less people
That's a long trip for itI supposed to be going to one late Nov, back home eeeeeek… seemed a long way off last year when I was like yea yea I will def come
Am keeping my fingers crossed will tie in with going to clear out my place, otherwise gonna be painfulThat's a long trip for it
How far is home?Am keeping my fingers crossed will tie in with going to clear out my place, otherwise gonna be painful
How far is home?
What is the Sofalafel method?Might adopt Sophie’s method ha
California?
Ankle haWhat is the Sofalafel method?
Ankle ha
Hopefully fake sick. Fake fracture.Also hand foot and mouth. Since 2024 high prevalency in kids, and steady increase in adults since end of 2024.
Sure someone mentioned about F&M y’day or day before, can’t remember who/context tho nowAlso hand foot and mouth. Since 2024 high prevalency in kids, and steady increase in adults since end of 2024.
Was Hope I thinkSure someone mentioned about F&M y’day or day before, can’t remember who/context tho now