Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 16, 2025 #265,961 I actually stayed away from here for almost a whole year once.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 16, 2025 #265,962 The most I’ve managed is 3-4 days and even then I peeked
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 16, 2025 #265,963 In the time I've been here I think a week is the most I didn't look
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 16, 2025 #265,964 Amberrlicious said: The most I’ve managed is 3-4 days and even then I peeked Click to expand... I've seemed to do weeklong breaks a lot lately. Hopefully no more
Amberrlicious said: The most I’ve managed is 3-4 days and even then I peeked Click to expand... I've seemed to do weeklong breaks a lot lately. Hopefully no more
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 16, 2025 #265,965 Peeked it’s the wrong term. I messaged someone as I missed them
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 16, 2025 #265,966 I get a thumbs up from Hope. Translated, "Why didn't you stay away?"
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 16, 2025 #265,968 I've gone away for long stretches. Then I never remember my password. My first screen name was Craig47m.
I've gone away for long stretches. Then I never remember my password. My first screen name was Craig47m.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 16, 2025 #265,969 BunnyBeeHope said: Don't put things in my mouth sir Click to expand... Oh, oh! Finally an appropriate time for this... Sup
BunnyBeeHope said: Don't put things in my mouth sir Click to expand... Oh, oh! Finally an appropriate time for this... Sup
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 16, 2025 #265,971 Amberrlicious said: I’ve been very up and down about it. I had a few days of not really enjoying it at the start of the week Click to expand... Me too
Amberrlicious said: I’ve been very up and down about it. I had a few days of not really enjoying it at the start of the week Click to expand... Me too
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 16, 2025 #265,972 BunnyBeeHope said: In the time I've been here I think a week is the most I didn't look Click to expand... I could never lol FOMO
BunnyBeeHope said: In the time I've been here I think a week is the most I didn't look Click to expand... I could never lol FOMO
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 16, 2025 #265,975 Craig53m said: Ugh, here I go again... Please translate, FOMO? Click to expand... Fear of missing out
Craig53m said: Ugh, here I go again... Please translate, FOMO? Click to expand... Fear of missing out
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 16, 2025 #265,976 Craig53m said: Ugh, here I go again... Please translate, FOMO? Click to expand... Fear Of Missing Out
Craig53m said: Ugh, here I go again... Please translate, FOMO? Click to expand... Fear Of Missing Out
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 16, 2025 #265,978 youngbustyredhead said: Fear Of Missing Out Click to expand... Ahhh, thank you. I learn so much from y'all. Lol
youngbustyredhead said: Fear Of Missing Out Click to expand... Ahhh, thank you. I learn so much from y'all. Lol
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 16, 2025 #265,979 BunnyBeeHope said: Click to expand... I saw it like 30 mins ago on insta
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 16, 2025 #265,980 I think I murderd someone as a goat.