Tiny Red Hulk at your service
I'm sorry but anytime you "rage" like this all I can think of is "aww *head pats*" loool
Nooo I’m being angry! In solidarity!I'm sorry but anytime you "rage" like this all I can think of is "aww *head pats*" loool
I reckon Tiny Red Hulk rages so hard the red is from bursting blood vessels..I'm sorry but anytime you "rage" like this all I can think of is "aww *head pats*" loool
The red is from blushing when she gets head patsI reckon Tiny Red Hulk rages so hard the red is from bursting blood vessels..![]()
The Sisterhood has crumbled back to Goober twins in seconds also it seems…The red is from blushing when she gets head pats
Noooo I wanna be angry too!The Sisterhood has crumbled back to Goober twins in seconds also it seems…
Hru feeling?Behold![]()
AngryyyyyHru feeling?
Okay fine you can join us.Noooo I wanna be angry too!![]()
Ya need to go to the Doc’s Ciaran maybe..Very angry and ill