BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 20, 2025 #268,801 Craig53m said: Never heard of it, but cool! Enjoy! Click to expand... Oh they’re a tie for my favourite band
Craig53m said: Never heard of it, but cool! Enjoy! Click to expand... Oh they’re a tie for my favourite band
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 20, 2025 #268,802 Bailey94 said: Oh they’re a tie for my favourite band Click to expand... Very cool. And I thought it was a movie.
Bailey94 said: Oh they’re a tie for my favourite band Click to expand... Very cool. And I thought it was a movie.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 20, 2025 #268,803 Craig53m said: Very cool. And I thought it was a movie. Click to expand... They do put on a very good show
Craig53m said: Very cool. And I thought it was a movie. Click to expand... They do put on a very good show
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 20, 2025 #268,804 I think the last band I saw was Lawrence Welk... Just kidding. Last show I saw was Little River Band. Although they were in their 70s.
I think the last band I saw was Lawrence Welk... Just kidding. Last show I saw was Little River Band. Although they were in their 70s.
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 20, 2025 #268,805 That’s awesome. To be doing music for that long and still making people happy. That’s why I love music
That’s awesome. To be doing music for that long and still making people happy. That’s why I love music
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Oct 20, 2025 #268,806 Think I’m gonna eat and get ready for the show Love y’all See y’all soon
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 20, 2025 #268,810 @Heidiwil popped in, posted that gif, and y'all disappeared...
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 20, 2025 #268,811 Craig53m said: @Heidiwil popped in, posted that gif, and y'all disappeared... Click to expand... Yup. We're having an orgy.
Craig53m said: @Heidiwil popped in, posted that gif, and y'all disappeared... Click to expand... Yup. We're having an orgy.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 20, 2025 #268,812 Maddiemoiselle said: Yup. We're having an orgy. Click to expand... Haaaawwwtttt!
Heidiwil T̸h̷e̷ ̴M̸y̶s̸t̵e̷r̶y̷ FCN Regular Oct 20, 2025 #268,813 Maddiemoiselle said: Yup. We're having an orgy. Click to expand... Again, Oc-Toe-Pussy!
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 20, 2025 #268,817 Heidiwil said: Click to expand... I thought it was going to say 3 of something else...
Heidiwil T̸h̷e̷ ̴M̸y̶s̸t̵e̷r̶y̷ FCN Regular Oct 20, 2025 #268,818 Craig53m said: I thought it was going to say 3 of something else... Click to expand... You would have been accurate if I was a meme maker.
Craig53m said: I thought it was going to say 3 of something else... Click to expand... You would have been accurate if I was a meme maker.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 20, 2025 #268,819 Heidiwil said: You would have been accurate if I was a meme maker. Click to expand... Oh, I'm aware!
Heidiwil T̸h̷e̷ ̴M̸y̶s̸t̵e̷r̶y̷ FCN Regular Oct 20, 2025 #268,820 Tash26 said: And 8 tentacles Click to expand...