I know my humor is bad, but it literally drive everyone away this morning.
I'm still here.
Which isnt a glowing endorsement for you lol
I know my humor is bad, but it literally drive everyone away this morning.
I am feeling all discombobulated
How so?I am feeling all discombobulated
Had to get me eventuallyA lifetime of being upside down.
Is the only word I can decide on to use about how this place makes me feel.How so?
This place does have an effect on us all. And its different for everybody. My guess is it all based on expectations. I could be completely wrong though!!Is the only word I can decide on to use about how this place makes me feel.
Is the only word I can decide on to use about how this place makes me feel.
You foreigners must spend a lot of time watching the water in your toilets. I couldn’t tell you which way ours go.
Is hard not to have expectations.This place does have an effect on us all. And it’s different for everybody. My guess is it all based on expectations. I could be completely wrong though!!
Has nothing to do with being foreign...we're guys, we stand to pee!You foreigners must spend a lot of time watching the water in your toilets. I couldn’t tell you which way ours go.
Good Vs EvilGood feelings colliding with negative feelings
I stand to flush too.Has nothing to do with being foreign...we're guys, we stand to pee!![]()
It truly is. Then we get into our own heads and can't get out of own way.Is hard not to have expectations.
Not the sameI stand to flush too.
I don’t get in my own head. I’m not that silly. Is crazy in there.It truly is. Then we get into our own heads and can't get out of own way.
Why not?Not the same