Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,541 Tash26 said: Oh noooooo A bunch of us all being made to wear habits. Where sinning is forbidden. Damn. What shall we do? Click to expand... Sin then ask for forgiveness. It's their job to forgive!
Tash26 said: Oh noooooo A bunch of us all being made to wear habits. Where sinning is forbidden. Damn. What shall we do? Click to expand... Sin then ask for forgiveness. It's their job to forgive!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,542 Vaelan said: Glad to hear! Wha did you have? Click to expand... Sub and soup
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,543 Btw: @Maddiemoiselle, stop playing with your... device.
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,544 BunnyBeeHope said: Sub and soup Click to expand... Ooooo nice btw did you see my post on your profile?
BunnyBeeHope said: Sub and soup Click to expand... Ooooo nice btw did you see my post on your profile?
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,545 BunnyBeeHope said: Sub and soup Click to expand... Corn?????? Why, Belle??? I liked you so much!
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,546 vanilla_hips said: Corn?????? Why, Belle??? I liked you so much! Click to expand... You should of known I was corny
vanilla_hips said: Corn?????? Why, Belle??? I liked you so much! Click to expand... You should of known I was corny
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,547 vanilla_hips said: Corn?????? Why, Belle??? I liked you so much! Click to expand... You don’t like corn at all or just in the sub?
vanilla_hips said: Corn?????? Why, Belle??? I liked you so much! Click to expand... You don’t like corn at all or just in the sub?
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,548 Ohh thought looked good til saw the also ha
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,551 Craig53m said: I think she said horny, not corny Click to expand... Who isn’t
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,553 vanilla_hips said: Btw: @Maddiemoiselle, stop playing with your... device. Click to expand... Don't worry. I'm finished
vanilla_hips said: Btw: @Maddiemoiselle, stop playing with your... device. Click to expand... Don't worry. I'm finished
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,554 I'll behave now. Like a nun on her knees.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,555 Maddiemoiselle said: Don't worry. I'm finished Click to expand...
vanilla_hips 🐮 FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,556 Maddiemoiselle said: Don't worry. I'm finished Click to expand... Tissue???
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,557 Corn on a sub is odd but whatever works for you hehe
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,558 vanilla_hips said: *throws salt at you* Evil demon, leave this soul alone! Click to expand... Oh noooooo. Don't throw things at me. I'm allergic to saliva too
vanilla_hips said: *throws salt at you* Evil demon, leave this soul alone! Click to expand... Oh noooooo. Don't throw things at me. I'm allergic to saliva too
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,559 If a priest blesses another priest mouth, can the second priest spit holy saliva to demons face?
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 21, 2025 #269,560 vanilla_hips said: Tissue??? Click to expand... *decides to not say the filthy joke I was gonna say*