I want one so bad. One day I will!!Me tooooooo!
I want one so bad. One day I will!!Me tooooooo!
I hope/plan to get one soonI want one so bad. One day I will!!
OoooooI hope/plan to get one soon
There was nothing wrong about that one how dare you????Wrong one, wait…
What kind??
Well the pooch is a cutie haThere was nothing wrong about that one how dare you????
CuuuuuteI have shortlist ha
Doberman, so handsome, but unless I move out of London soon I think a bit big
So
Maybe Cocker Spaniel
Also love those Alaskan dogs but are big also
I’d like 3 ha but one will suffice hahaCuuuuute
Ohhhh that’s them yes!!’And yes.
Alaskan Malamute!! That's my dream!!
Big ol wolfs! So beautiful!!!Ohhhh that’s them yes!!’
Big white fluffy ball of lushness
I had a cocker spaniel when I was youngerI have shortlist ha
Doberman, so handsome, but unless I move out of London soon I think a bit big
So
Maybe Cocker Spaniel
Also love those Alaskan dogs but are big also
Ohhh nice, they all seem like such characters. Which I likeI had a cocker spaniel when I was younger
They're definitely great dogs and she was a goofy pup. She lived to be 18 or somewhere around thereOhhh nice, they all seem like such characters. Which I like