D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,941 Fallenangellexi said: Yeah. I have a few horses. But there’s lots of animals on the farm that I enjoy hanging with. Click to expand... Oooo damn that’s awesome
Fallenangellexi said: Yeah. I have a few horses. But there’s lots of animals on the farm that I enjoy hanging with. Click to expand... Oooo damn that’s awesome
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,942 Vaelan said: View attachment 474781 @Maddiemoiselle Click to expand... What is it????
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,943 Maddiemoiselle said: What is it???? Click to expand... Panzerotti , duh
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,944 Vaelan said: Panzerotti , duh Click to expand... My favourite opera singer
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,945 Vaelan said: Panzerotti , duh Click to expand... Tell me more I don't want to google
cian46irish Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,946 Vaelan said: Panzerotti , duh Click to expand... I’ve never heard of them
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,947 Vaelan said: Oooo damn that’s awesome Click to expand... The horses the farm seriously saved my life. They give me peace and happiness. I love riding. I don’t even mind mucking out the paddocks.
Vaelan said: Oooo damn that’s awesome Click to expand... The horses the farm seriously saved my life. They give me peace and happiness. I love riding. I don’t even mind mucking out the paddocks.
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,948 Vaelan said: View attachment 474781 @Maddiemoiselle Click to expand... Looks yummy
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,949 Finally free of house guests!! Woohoo! *dances a little jig*
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,952 Fallenangellexi said: The horses the farm seriously saved my life. They give me peace and happiness. I love riding. I don’t even mind mucking out the paddocks. Click to expand... Am glad to hear that!
Fallenangellexi said: The horses the farm seriously saved my life. They give me peace and happiness. I love riding. I don’t even mind mucking out the paddocks. Click to expand... Am glad to hear that!
D Deleted member 1549824 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,954 Hey craig and good to see you too.
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,955 @Maddiemoiselle it’s basically mini calzone but fried
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,956 Just popped in for a quick hi. Now for a much needed nap in peace! Later folks.
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,958 Hi and bye Craig53m said: Just popped in for a quick hi. Now for a much needed nap in peace! Later folks. Click to expand...
Hi and bye Craig53m said: Just popped in for a quick hi. Now for a much needed nap in peace! Later folks. Click to expand...
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Oct 24, 2025 #272,959 Everyone busy today looks like! I’m off to help set out old memorabilia for Homecoming weekend See everyone later!
Everyone busy today looks like! I’m off to help set out old memorabilia for Homecoming weekend See everyone later!