SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,461 Harthacnut said: Stiffy means Oh Nevermind Click to expand... Think that’s called Morning glory
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,465 You all know too much about rude things.
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,467 Amberrlicious said: Balamory Click to expand... Wouldn't you like to know
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,468 Harthacnut said: Wouldn't you like to know Click to expand... Yes that's why I asked
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,469 BunnyBeeHope said: Morning wood Click to expand... On this basis A semi n he be Harthawood That was also funnier in my head eeek
BunnyBeeHope said: Morning wood Click to expand... On this basis A semi n he be Harthawood That was also funnier in my head eeek
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,470 Harthacnut said: Wouldn't you like to know Click to expand... See, you never disappoint me
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,472 SarcasticSadie said: On this basis A semi n he be Harthawood That was also funnier in my head eeek Click to expand... It worked for me
SarcasticSadie said: On this basis A semi n he be Harthawood That was also funnier in my head eeek Click to expand... It worked for me
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,474 I'm more like full log when its all up though
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,475 Feeling good about the entire week off coming up Hope?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,476 Yeah Hope. The the cold manifest?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,478 SarcasticSadie said: Did you get days Ciaran ? Click to expand... I'll find out after tomorrow
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,479 I should at least get Wednesday/thursday/friday
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Oct 26, 2025 #274,480 Harthacnut said: I should at least get Wednesday/thursday/friday Click to expand... Well, any issues, happy to pay them a visit. # Persuasive skillz
Harthacnut said: I should at least get Wednesday/thursday/friday Click to expand... Well, any issues, happy to pay them a visit. # Persuasive skillz