I’ve bought quite a lot of cards the last few months lol
RarerWhat’s a hit? As in a ‘hit’ card, better than the rest ?
Is it like those cards trumps in essence ?
I have three blue eyes white dragons on my desk, brings me luck when gamingTheres a big yugioh scene here
No idea what this is , kink?Theres a big yugioh scene here
Its another card monster battling animeNo idea what this is , kink?
No idea what this is , kink?
So yes then heheIts another card monster battling anime
So expensive !!I looked into getting into magic the gathering when they did a final fantasy collab but that’s expensive
So expensive !!
The one card I want and will get is a Y’shtola full art(my pfp) but it’s upwards of £100Magic is where the big money (and nerds) are lol
This is actually trueThe value drops because they are in French