Group Banter Race to a million

Dig if you will the server,
Of pixels frozen in time.
You and I just mid-fight,
Can’t move — my ping’s 999.

Touch if you will my keyboard,
Feel how it’s stuck in despair.
The cursor’s teleporting,
And I’m punching ghosts in air.


This is what it sounds like…
When lag cries…

Game if you will, my opponent,
Smirking with fiber so strong.
Tryin’ to dodge his bullets,
But the frame rate says I’m wrong.

How can you just leave me standing,
Alone with my Wi-Fi fried?
Maybe I’m just too gamer,
Maybe it’s the router’s pride.


This is what it sounds like…
When lag cries…


Ping spikes on the horizon,
Rubber-banding through my soul.
I pressed jump five seconds ago
Now I’m stuck in a wall hole.


Don’t make me reconnect, baby…
Don’t make me reboot tonight…
Because this is what it sounds like…
When lag cries…
 

Trending content

Back
Top