BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,062 I've seen 2 posts, not directed at me, that make me want to never post a photo again
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,063 Today that is. Way more all the time I've been here lol
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,064 Some photos should not be posted, but then again I block a lot of people... so I don't see said photos
Some photos should not be posted, but then again I block a lot of people... so I don't see said photos
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,065 Casey86 said: Some photos should not be posted, but then again I block a lot of people... so I don't see said photos Click to expand... True that. It was comments not photos that gave me the ick this time though lol
Casey86 said: Some photos should not be posted, but then again I block a lot of people... so I don't see said photos Click to expand... True that. It was comments not photos that gave me the ick this time though lol
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,066 BunnyBeeHope said: True that. It was comments not photos that gave me the ick this time though lol Click to expand... Lol yea some comments shouldn't be made either... but what can ya do.
BunnyBeeHope said: True that. It was comments not photos that gave me the ick this time though lol Click to expand... Lol yea some comments shouldn't be made either... but what can ya do.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,070 I dont think I've ever had any gross comments aimed at me actually
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,073 I had bad private message at least
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,074 BunnyBeeHope said: Oh buffalo I guess Click to expand... Yes. Buffalo was pretty bad.
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,076 I shouldn't but im ordering take out, I feel crappy today
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,077 I rarely get any comments when I post any kind of pic lol
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,079 BunnyBeeHope said: Its mainly the Heidi show in that section Click to expand... Mainly the Heidi show in a few threads lol
BunnyBeeHope said: Its mainly the Heidi show in that section Click to expand... Mainly the Heidi show in a few threads lol
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Oct 30, 2025 #279,080 Ugh my head hurts. Today sucks Ok no more complaining