I would’ve offered my old pc but the delivery would cost more than the pc itself lmao
I just put it in a nice warm placeNext time Hope avoid playing with my voodoo doll thanks
Huh don’t think I wanna know whereI just put it in a nice warm place
Mine too I took some very strong painkillersNice the headache is going away
I’m glad you’re doing better. Strange tho, headache at same timeMine too I took some very strong painkillers![]()
Nice the headache is going away
Wow you peeps just can’t stop taking about Natasha NiceI just put it in a nice warm place
Says the one always bringing her name hereWow you peeps just can’t stop taking about Natasha Nice
One time, tops!Says the one always bringing her name here![]()
Yeah yeah sureOne time, tops!
You want her to top you?One time, tops!
YesYou want her to top you?