When I die dip my phone in acid pleaseImagine dying inna car crash and your phone being open on FCN
How embarrassing
When I die dip my phone in acid pleaseImagine dying inna car crash and your phone being open on FCN
How embarrassing
thats hawtyou can be the boss of me
but first send the lewdsWhen I die dip my phone in acid please
Nooooobut first send the lewds
Who’s horny?Can you all stop being horny now
I ain't hornyCan you all stop being horny now
this is my life style. irl Im MUCH worseCan you all stop being horny now
That's because youre horny projecting it on to us
That’s just me, sorryYou all just give off the horny vibe
I dont like seeing peens in non peen threads
Im building a case against youLike I'm surprised no ones gone to HR yet on me. I say some wild shit on the Dock
The what are you doing rn thread? Yeah sameI dont like seeing peens in non peen threads
so I need to stay offline is what youre saying?I dont like seeing peens in non peen threads
Oh lolIt's probably just Red