Ya idk what’s up with the golf club
But she (and her team) is the defending Olympic champion! Tho she’s retired so won’t be back
But she (and her team) is the defending Olympic champion! Tho she’s retired so won’t be back
Olympics tramp stamp???
Ya idk what’s up with the golf club
But she (and her team) is the defending Olympic champion! Tho she’s retired so won’t be back
And armed penguinsCurlers or porn stars. It's gonna be one of the 2 from Red.
I guess she wanted to commemorate the occasionOlympics tramp stamp???
She seems lovely which is lucky for her bc she beat Team Fujisawa in the gold medal matchYeah shes a big deal here
Would finger blastEve Muirhead. She’s a curler. And Scottish
![]()
Getting her leg checked I would thinkHospital???
It baffles me why anyone would want something that is called a tramp stampOlympics tramp stamp???
Having a x ray on my ankle with the fracture teamHospital???
Hopefully you get good resultsHaving a x ray on my ankle with the fracture team
Hey TrampoI wanna tramp stamp....I mean hey everyone
I couldn't actually get a tramp stamp lolHey Trampo
Dog 51 - French movie@Vaelan what movie are you seeing?