But now I want you to!!I couldn't actually get a tramp stamp lol
But now I want you to!!I couldn't actually get a tramp stamp lol
Getting her leg checked I would think
I realized this was probably the case after I briefly panicked lol. Hopefully it's good news!Having a x ray on my ankle with the fracture team
Any good?Dog 51 - French movie
Dog 51 - French movie
I wouldn't know what to getBut now I want you to!!
All the chipmonks sucking off DaveI wouldn't know what to get
Idk yet movie starts in 28 minsAny good?
I’m gonna put my French white flag in you bum bumNow many dogs it takes to defeat the French army?
There fixed it
That would be pretty funnyAll the chipmonks sucking off Dave
More of a Ciaran thing to do thoughThat would be pretty funny
Be a pretty epic tattooMore of a Ciaran thing to do though
Oh yes do itWhen we get to 280k in here I'm gonna kiss Vanilla like a sailor in new York after the end of WWII
Yep back and all. She needs to go back for a teeth cleaning but otherwise is healthy@BunnyBeeHope been to the vet yet?
Happy to hear !!! Pet her for meYep back and all. She needs to go back for a teeth cleaning but otherwise is healthy
When we get to a million..... I'll shave off my beardWhen we get to 280k in here I'm gonna kiss Vanilla like a sailor in new York after the end of WWII