A little bit of Monica in my lifeLil bit of this
Lil bit of that
A little bit of Monica in my lifeLil bit of this
Lil bit of that
A little bit of Erica by my sideA little bit of Monica in my life
That was quick!Oh hi
Ummm I know it but… not word perfectOmg Amber
You would have gotten this
I was trying to do the Tubthumping lyrics in a thread last night
The whole worldThere's supposedly a snow storm coming, producing 12"-18" of snowfall. Who will miss me when I get buried under snow with the cats?
We’ll all miss youThere's supposedly a snow storm coming, producing 12"-18" of snowfall. Who will miss me when I get buried under snow with the cats?
Multiple different feelingsHowdy Madison
How are you feeling?
Que ?
Did you get enough rotisserie chicken for when you’ll be buried under the snow?There's supposedly a snow storm coming, producing 12"-18" of snowfall. Who will miss me when I get buried under snow with the cats?
All good tho yes?Multiple different feelings
Oh, got itQue ?
My phone is copy/pasting weirdQue ?