Who gets married naked!?Not naked?
Nah...me and technology don't get along too well. Besides, I'd end up getting the tech version of an STD...ransomware virus!Craig is horny for robots now
NudistsWho gets married naked!?
Isn’t it Elon Musk that was talking about using Gynoid with artificial womb for reproduction? For the future of mankind or whatever he was thinking about after smoking idk what spacex uses for their thrustersRobutts
Where do they keep the ringsNudists
RawButtsRobutts
You already knowWhere do they keep the rings
I didnt hear that but it sounds like something he would smoke upIsn’t it Elon Musk that was talking about using Gynoid with artificial womb for reproduction? For the future of mankind or whatever he was thinking about after smoking idk what spacex uses for their thrusters
I asked how they do ITWho gets married naked!?
Tbh I didn’t even bother to check the sources as I wasn’t really interested anywaysI didnt hear that but it sounds like something he would smoke up
He doesn't raise his actual children
USB portI asked how they do IT
By BluetoothI asked how they do IT
Destroy my usb port bbUSB port
No lube, I thinkUSB port
WD40No lube, I think
I'm sure we could let our imagination wander a bitWhere do they keep the rings
The prisoner’s stashI'm sure we could let our imagination wander a bit
That's not very creative!The prisoner’s stash