D Deleted member 1558953 New Member FCN Regular Nov 10, 2025 #289,041 Bailey94 said: I have a penis, dipshit Ffs read a profile Click to expand... No I saw the trans flag. Visual learner remember.
Bailey94 said: I have a penis, dipshit Ffs read a profile Click to expand... No I saw the trans flag. Visual learner remember.
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 10, 2025 #289,042 Harthacnut said: Dipshit is a phrase I've not heard for a while. Click to expand... Bailey’s bringing it back Trendsetter
Harthacnut said: Dipshit is a phrase I've not heard for a while. Click to expand... Bailey’s bringing it back Trendsetter
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 10, 2025 #289,043 Ok I’d love to see how this all plays out but it’s class time Take care all!
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Nov 10, 2025 #289,044 youngbustyredhead said: Bailey’s bringing it back Trendsetter Click to expand... You don't get dipper than a dipshit fitter. That will only be understood by the UK peeps.
youngbustyredhead said: Bailey’s bringing it back Trendsetter Click to expand... You don't get dipper than a dipshit fitter. That will only be understood by the UK peeps.
D Deleted member 1437867 Resident Nov 10, 2025 #289,045 Gotta go. Fapping time Have a good fapping time
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 10, 2025 #289,046 Harthacnut said: You don't get dipper than a dipshit fitter. That will only be understood by the UK peeps. Click to expand... This is true. I have no idea lol
Harthacnut said: You don't get dipper than a dipshit fitter. That will only be understood by the UK peeps. Click to expand... This is true. I have no idea lol
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 10, 2025 #289,047 youngbustyredhead said: Ok I’d love to see how this all plays out but it’s class time Take care all! Click to expand... Have a good day He didn’t take the bait. I’ve been thwarted
youngbustyredhead said: Ok I’d love to see how this all plays out but it’s class time Take care all! Click to expand... Have a good day He didn’t take the bait. I’ve been thwarted
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Nov 10, 2025 #289,048 Bailey94 said: Have a good day He didn’t take the bait. I’ve been thwarted Click to expand... Fuck it I'll bite. A whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?
Bailey94 said: Have a good day He didn’t take the bait. I’ve been thwarted Click to expand... Fuck it I'll bite. A whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 10, 2025 #289,049 comeExchangePics said: No I saw the trans flag. Visual learner remember. Click to expand... Well thank you for that This is awkward now I used to be able to kill a convo with 4 words. Doesn’t work as well as it used to A gift and a curse
comeExchangePics said: No I saw the trans flag. Visual learner remember. Click to expand... Well thank you for that This is awkward now I used to be able to kill a convo with 4 words. Doesn’t work as well as it used to A gift and a curse
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 10, 2025 #289,050 Harthacnut said: Fuck it I'll bite. A whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? Click to expand... Bless you
D Deleted member 1558953 New Member FCN Regular Nov 10, 2025 #289,051 Harthacnut said: Fuck it I'll bite. A whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? Click to expand... Get back in line douchebag
Harthacnut said: Fuck it I'll bite. A whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? Click to expand... Get back in line douchebag
D Deleted member 1558953 New Member FCN Regular Nov 10, 2025 #289,052 Bailey94 said: Well thank you for that This is awkward now I used to be able to kill a convo with 4 words. Doesn’t work as well as it used to A gift and a curse Click to expand... I’m pretty open minded yk
Bailey94 said: Well thank you for that This is awkward now I used to be able to kill a convo with 4 words. Doesn’t work as well as it used to A gift and a curse Click to expand... I’m pretty open minded yk
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 10, 2025 #289,054 comeExchangePics said: I’m pretty open minded yk Click to expand... Thats good! Just don't be yucky about it
comeExchangePics said: I’m pretty open minded yk Click to expand... Thats good! Just don't be yucky about it
D Deleted member 1558953 New Member FCN Regular Nov 10, 2025 #289,056 Maddiemoiselle said: Thats good! Just don't be yucky about it Click to expand... I’ll try my best
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 10, 2025 #289,058 itsthicc said: so do you like soup Click to expand... Soup
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 10, 2025 #289,060 itsthicc said: so do you like soup Click to expand... In general, I'm not a huge fan.