BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 11, 2025 #289,301 Maddiemoiselle said: I learned how to play that! Click to expand... I can play Buddy Holly. Let's start a band
Maddiemoiselle said: I learned how to play that! Click to expand... I can play Buddy Holly. Let's start a band
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Nov 11, 2025 #289,303 Just combine all the elements off the blue album and create a new song
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 11, 2025 #289,304 Fityoungerbwc said: very new here but you all seem fun. hope youre all doing well tonight Click to expand... Same to you as well I'm new here too
Fityoungerbwc said: very new here but you all seem fun. hope youre all doing well tonight Click to expand... Same to you as well I'm new here too
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 11, 2025 #289,305 Harthacnut said: Just combine all the elements off the blue album and create a new song Click to expand... do you like Weezer?
Harthacnut said: Just combine all the elements off the blue album and create a new song Click to expand... do you like Weezer?
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Nov 11, 2025 #289,306 Bailey94 said: do you like Weezer? Click to expand... Si
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 11, 2025 #289,307 Harthacnut said: Si Click to expand... Idk how to ask this The blue album is their best, right?
D Deleted member 1560743 Member FCN Regular Nov 11, 2025 #289,308 Bailey94 said: Same to you as well I'm new here too Click to expand... Didn't think I would see a band started off here! hahahaha. I wish I could contribute but was not blessed with an ear for it
Bailey94 said: Same to you as well I'm new here too Click to expand... Didn't think I would see a band started off here! hahahaha. I wish I could contribute but was not blessed with an ear for it
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 11, 2025 #289,309 Fityoungerbwc said: Didn't think I would see a band started off here! hahahaha. I wish I could contribute but was not blessed with an ear for it Click to expand... Well not with that attitude
Fityoungerbwc said: Didn't think I would see a band started off here! hahahaha. I wish I could contribute but was not blessed with an ear for it Click to expand... Well not with that attitude
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Nov 11, 2025 #289,310 Bailey94 said: Idk how to ask this The blue album is their best, right? Click to expand... I would say so. Other albums are over looked though. Pinkerton is very good and I enjoy the green album. Van weezer is fun too
Bailey94 said: Idk how to ask this The blue album is their best, right? Click to expand... I would say so. Other albums are over looked though. Pinkerton is very good and I enjoy the green album. Van weezer is fun too
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 11, 2025 #289,311 Harthacnut said: I didnt think you could be any cooler Click to expand... Hush!
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 11, 2025 #289,312 I keed I keed Madison is the musician supreme round here
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 11, 2025 #289,313 Bailey94 said: I can play Buddy Holly. Let's start a band Click to expand... Fuck yes.
D Deleted member 1560743 Member FCN Regular Nov 11, 2025 #289,314 I promise you I have tried Bailey94 said: Well not with that attitude Click to expand... I promise I have tried! To no avail. Would love to listen and support lol
I promise you I have tried Bailey94 said: Well not with that attitude Click to expand... I promise I have tried! To no avail. Would love to listen and support lol
BaileyXcX Resident FCN Regular Nov 11, 2025 #289,315 Harthacnut said: I would say so. Other albums are over looked though. Pinkerton is very good and I enjoy the green album. Van weezer is fun too Click to expand... The. Green. Album. Is. Criminally. Underrated. I will die on this hill
Harthacnut said: I would say so. Other albums are over looked though. Pinkerton is very good and I enjoy the green album. Van weezer is fun too Click to expand... The. Green. Album. Is. Criminally. Underrated. I will die on this hill
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Nov 11, 2025 #289,316 Bailey94 said: The. Green. Album. Is. Criminally. Underrated. I will die on this hill Click to expand... I'll die on it with you.
Bailey94 said: The. Green. Album. Is. Criminally. Underrated. I will die on this hill Click to expand... I'll die on it with you.
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 11, 2025 #289,317 Basically, being a weezer fan means you love the blue album and pinkerton, and then you hate everything else (or at least you claim to but secretly you love it all)
Basically, being a weezer fan means you love the blue album and pinkerton, and then you hate everything else (or at least you claim to but secretly you love it all)
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 11, 2025 #289,319 Bailey94 said: Did y'all ever see that SNL sketch? Click to expand... Never. What's SNL?