SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #290,822 Maddiemoiselle said: Loool This is supposed to say please don't be sarcastic Click to expand... I thought you were being sarcastic ha
Maddiemoiselle said: Loool This is supposed to say please don't be sarcastic Click to expand... I thought you were being sarcastic ha
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #290,823 Sadie. I implore you. Please do the sarcastic!!!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #290,824 Maddiemoiselle said: Sadie. I implore you. Please do the sarcastic!!! Click to expand... Sounds like it’s some sort of dance
Maddiemoiselle said: Sadie. I implore you. Please do the sarcastic!!! Click to expand... Sounds like it’s some sort of dance
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #290,825 SimplySadie said: Sounds like it’s some sort of dance Click to expand... It's always about dancing with you isn't it....
SimplySadie said: Sounds like it’s some sort of dance Click to expand... It's always about dancing with you isn't it....
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #290,827 SimplySadie said: Dancing is good for the soul, and ass ha Click to expand... I don't like dancing
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #290,829 Maddiemoiselle said: I don't like dancing Click to expand... Whaaaaaaaat You really are a goober
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #290,832 SimplySadie said: Are you having crepes with that cream? Click to expand... Ofc
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #290,833 Left one is cherry jam and right one is chocolate
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #290,835 Vaelan said: Ofc Click to expand... They look good, but when ya send mine hold the cream
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #290,837 SimplySadie said: Well 3/4 of it Click to expand... Okok
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #290,838 Well family time and movie night cya tomorrow or later
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #290,839 Vaelan said: Well family time and movie night cya tomorrow or later Click to expand... Au revoir
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 12, 2025 #290,840 Vaelan said: View attachment 477561 Click to expand... Sup