Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,221 SimplySadie said: Well I better try get some sleep while still can Enjoy rest of your eves Maddie / Mr P Click to expand... Sleep well. Or else
SimplySadie said: Well I better try get some sleep while still can Enjoy rest of your eves Maddie / Mr P Click to expand... Sleep well. Or else
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,222 SimplySadie said: Well I better try get some sleep while still can Enjoy rest of your eves Maddie / Mr P Click to expand... Sweet dreams, Sadie!
SimplySadie said: Well I better try get some sleep while still can Enjoy rest of your eves Maddie / Mr P Click to expand... Sweet dreams, Sadie!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,223 perfictspeller said: You have a lot of college papers to write and corporate presentations to create, you better get crackin Click to expand... I get HamAI to do those, while I’m running in the wheel
perfictspeller said: You have a lot of college papers to write and corporate presentations to create, you better get crackin Click to expand... I get HamAI to do those, while I’m running in the wheel
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,228 Let's see, Sadie phrased it as "if you could only watch one more movie, which one would it be?" (paraphrasing). I'm assuming you could watch it repeatedly, but that would be the only one you could watch.
Let's see, Sadie phrased it as "if you could only watch one more movie, which one would it be?" (paraphrasing). I'm assuming you could watch it repeatedly, but that would be the only one you could watch.
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,231 I should clarify that this is a hypothetical question
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,232 perfictspeller said: I should clarify that this is a hypothetical question Click to expand... Lol I hope so. I don't know how you'd enforce it loool
perfictspeller said: I should clarify that this is a hypothetical question Click to expand... Lol I hope so. I don't know how you'd enforce it loool
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,233 I'm barely in control of my own watching habits lol
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,237 Is that the movie that you've seen the most (non-holiday! non-Elf!) then?
perfictspeller Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,240 Maddiemoiselle said: No probably not. Probably star wars Click to expand... Harrison Ford common denominator, hmmm
Maddiemoiselle said: No probably not. Probably star wars Click to expand... Harrison Ford common denominator, hmmm