What about all Casey's trainingI’m not a workman tho hmm
What about all Casey's trainingI’m not a workman tho hmm
I dig it!Well right now I’m mostly pale af lol
Comb it at leastI was blessed with hair sorry!
Youre missin out my dudeI just won't look
And part it.......Comb it at least
No u! Brush me like a prized ponyComb it at least
True! That was mostly demolition thoWhat about all Casey's training
didn't say I wouldn't join inYoure missin out my dude
Gotta carry an ass combComb it at least
The fun part!True! That was mostly demolition tho
Well that’s what I turned it into anyway
Ya! For me anyway!The fun part!
Have a good day! Dont learn too muchOkie speaking of personal grooming, it’s time to get mahself clean and ready for the day
Byeeeee!
and some styling waxGotta carry an ass comb
bye redOkie speaking of personal grooming, it’s time to get mahself clean and ready for the day
Byeeeee!
Impossible!Dont learn too much
Inevitable! You’re hereHave a good day
I’m cold but okayam cold and bored. how is you