I'm pretty good. Just peeping in before blending this soup
EnjoyFap time
Keep it out of my soup!Fap time
Glad to hearI'm pretty good. Just peeping in before blending this soup
I wishEnjoy
Why?I wish
You said nap time and I said fap time but there was more posts in between than I realized and so this whole thing is just becoming a mess.Why?
Don talk about mess and fap you know I have ptsdYou said nap time and I said fap time but there was more posts in between than I realized and so this whole thing is just becoming a mess.
No. I don't know that. I will talk about what I wantDon talk about mess and fap you know I have ptsd
Ciaran will be happy to explainNo. I don't know that. I will talk about what I want![]()
I cut the long paragraphTLDR : took 2 hours to cum, made a mess and almost got a facial by myself never again![]()
Oh. LooolI cut the long paragraph