Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,761 Casey86 said: That's still at least two hours until that point lol. Still gotta drive at least an hour and a half back to my techs house. Then I gotta drive a half hour home Click to expand... Well you'll be doing that soon enough!!
Casey86 said: That's still at least two hours until that point lol. Still gotta drive at least an hour and a half back to my techs house. Then I gotta drive a half hour home Click to expand... Well you'll be doing that soon enough!!
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,762 BunnyBeeHope said: And eat allllll the food Click to expand... This.
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,763 Vaelan said: It’s probably great but I only bought it now I wait for the parts Click to expand... Put mine together for me plx thx
Vaelan said: It’s probably great but I only bought it now I wait for the parts Click to expand... Put mine together for me plx thx
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,764 Maddiemoiselle said: Well you'll be doing that soon enough!! Click to expand... I'm heading back now lol. I won't get home until 2:30 pm
Maddiemoiselle said: Well you'll be doing that soon enough!! Click to expand... I'm heading back now lol. I won't get home until 2:30 pm
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,765 Casey86 said: I'm heading back now lol. I won't get home until 2pm Click to expand... Go fast but be safe!!
Casey86 said: I'm heading back now lol. I won't get home until 2pm Click to expand... Go fast but be safe!!
Casey86 The Beard FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,766 Maddiemoiselle said: Go fast but be safe!! Click to expand... Lol I'm not driving and the work trucks are maxed out at a certain speed
Maddiemoiselle said: Go fast but be safe!! Click to expand... Lol I'm not driving and the work trucks are maxed out at a certain speed
BunnyBeeHope Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,767 Maddiemoiselle said: Go fast but be safe!! Click to expand... That's what I say during sex
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,768 Stanthropical said: Put mine together for me plx thx Click to expand... It’s not that hard I’m sure you can do it you changed your pc too?
Stanthropical said: Put mine together for me plx thx Click to expand... It’s not that hard I’m sure you can do it you changed your pc too?
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,769 I just can't find the meaningful time for it.
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,770 Stanthropical said: I just can't find the meaningful time for it. Click to expand... Fair enough
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,771 Maybe over Thanksgiving
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,773 AMD MSI NVIDIA etc...
D Deleted member 1545308 Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,774 I meant the usage lmao but nice I also put AMD as cpu and nvidia as gpu
Stanthropical De̸͍̺̺̓̾m̶̶̶ͫͫod̶̶̶ͩͩu̶̶̶ͧͧLaᴛ̶̶ⷮo̵̢̦̟͋̾̓r FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,775 No specific use case.
D Deleted member 1437867 Resident Nov 13, 2025 #291,778 If you wanna go faster, fap alone. If you wanna go farther, fap together
Tash26 Resident FCN Regular Nov 13, 2025 #291,780 vanilla_hips said: @Tash26 would write: Hot bitches. Click to expand... Well Yeah