Well you'll be doing that soon enough!!That's still at least two hours until that point lol. Still gotta drive at least an hour and a half back to my techs house. Then I gotta drive a half hour home
Well you'll be doing that soon enough!!That's still at least two hours until that point lol. Still gotta drive at least an hour and a half back to my techs house. Then I gotta drive a half hour home
This.And eat allllll the food
Put mine together for me plx thxIt’s probably great but I only bought it now I wait for the parts
I'm heading back now lol. I won't get home until 2:30 pmWell you'll be doing that soon enough!!
Go fast but be safe!!I'm heading back now lol. I won't get home until 2pm
Lol I'm not driving and the work trucks are maxed out at a certain speedGo fast but be safe!!
That's what I say during sexGo fast but be safe!!
It’s not that hard I’m sure you can do itPut mine together for me plx thx
Fair enoughI just can't find the meaningful time for it.