I'm the most vulgar here...Well now I'm just being ganged up on
I'm the most vulgar here...Well now I'm just being ganged up on
True.I'm the most vulgar here...
Just pure vulgarityTrue.
Big factsI'm the most vulgar here...
It's trueOh I know how much you hate that!!
We didn’t get to watch it bc the keys didn’t work :/I finished up work about an hour ago, just found some food. Sipping on a tasty beverage.
How is the office Bailey? How was the pre-show?
better than 48,000 taco bell points....I have 48,000 McDonalds points
I was gonna say not sure what that says about me but I think I know exactly what that says about me
oh the humanity!!!!We didn’t get to watch it bc the keys didn’t work :/
SupI have 48,000 McDonalds points
I was gonna say not sure what that says about me but I think I know exactly what that says about me
Fucking. Sup.It sounds like a lot but it’s only like 8 free big Mac’s
oh the humanity!!!!It sounds like a lot but it’s only like 8 free big Mac’s