Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,261 SimplySadie said: Only two? Hehe Click to expand... Ummm...maybe a couple couple
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,263 Amberrlicious said: I guess it’s the weekend and people have “stuff”. I’m at work so I’m and out like in the week. America only just waking up Click to expand... Hey Amber
Amberrlicious said: I guess it’s the weekend and people have “stuff”. I’m at work so I’m and out like in the week. America only just waking up Click to expand... Hey Amber
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,264 Lil_wonders said: Ohh nice. What do you buy? I’m good thanks Click to expand... Pr of Vejas n some wool shorts
Lil_wonders said: Ohh nice. What do you buy? I’m good thanks Click to expand... Pr of Vejas n some wool shorts
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,266 SimplySadie said: Pr of Vejas n some wool shorts Click to expand... I’m not sure what that is.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,268 Lil_wonders said: I’m not sure what that is. Click to expand... Me neither
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,270 Lil_wonders said: I’m not sure what that is. Click to expand... Are sneakers
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,272 SimplySadie said: Are sneakers Click to expand... Ohhhh I didn’t get pr as pair
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,273 Amberrlicious said: Ohhhh I didn’t get pr as pair Click to expand... I was being lazy
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,274 Craig53m said: And wool shorts just sound painful... Click to expand... Wool = comfy ha
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,275 I got the pr as pair. Just haven’t heard of those sneakers.
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,277 SimplySadie said: Click to expand... I should have known lol
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,278 SimplySadie said: Wool = comfy ha Click to expand... All I think of when I hear wool are old military blankets. So rough they could scrape barnacles off boats without getting destroyed.
SimplySadie said: Wool = comfy ha Click to expand... All I think of when I hear wool are old military blankets. So rough they could scrape barnacles off boats without getting destroyed.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,280 Amberrlicious said: I should have known lol Click to expand... How ya mean? ha