Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,241 Wow. Being on the flip side of the world has its advantages.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,242 We have lots of advantages. Being here when it’s busy isn’t one of them haha
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,243 Ya, quiet isn't good on a site like this. Bright side, you get to see everybody popping in still rubbing their eyes!
Ya, quiet isn't good on a site like this. Bright side, you get to see everybody popping in still rubbing their eyes!
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,245 I'm trying! Lol. I make the attempt to see the bright side. Guess I failed this time.
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,247 Sleepy people are better than no people at all.
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,254 I'm definitely people. There are a couple different voices in me head...
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,255 Craig53m said: I'm definitely people. There are a couple different voices in me head... Click to expand... Always listen to the positive one.
Craig53m said: I'm definitely people. There are a couple different voices in me head... Click to expand... Always listen to the positive one.
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,256 Lil_wonders said: Hey Sadie. How’s you? Click to expand... Hey Lil’ Am ok, just been for some retail therapy How u
Lil_wonders said: Hey Sadie. How’s you? Click to expand... Hey Lil’ Am ok, just been for some retail therapy How u
Craig53m Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,257 Lil_wonders said: Always listen to the positive one. Click to expand... But the other ones are funnier!
Lil_wonders said: Always listen to the positive one. Click to expand... But the other ones are funnier!
SarcasticSadie Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,258 Craig53m said: I'm definitely people. There are a couple different voices in me head... Click to expand... Only two? Hehe
Craig53m said: I'm definitely people. There are a couple different voices in me head... Click to expand... Only two? Hehe
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,259 I guess it’s the weekend and people have “stuff”. I’m at work so I’m and out like in the week. America only just waking up
I guess it’s the weekend and people have “stuff”. I’m at work so I’m and out like in the week. America only just waking up
Lil_wonders Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,260 SimplySadie said: Hey Lil’ Am ok, just been for some retail therapy How u Click to expand... Ohh nice. What do you buy? I’m good thanks
SimplySadie said: Hey Lil’ Am ok, just been for some retail therapy How u Click to expand... Ohh nice. What do you buy? I’m good thanks