Escaped work?Did what ?
Escaped work?Did what ?
It was while I was asleep so it doesn't count lolDid you?
I don't remember that lol
I thought hadDid you?
I don't remember that lol
I thought had
Maybe I imagined it
Maybe it was a dream
NopeMore like a nightmare
I thought had
Maybe I imagined it
Maybe it was a dream
Not a Sunday roast?
It's like you shun me all the time
There was thisWouldn’t say no to a Sunday roast
Wait…
There was this
tbf I think he had left by the time you replied?Seeeeeee lol
He mostly ignores me though
Notificationstbf I think he had left by the time you replied?
GIRL WHATEVERProbably best
tbf I think he had left by the time you replied?
It's probably why I noticed it lolI wasnt aware this happened.
But Amber was being suggestive it seems.
So seems I may of blocked it out.
Intimidating pengu mode initiatedGIRL WHATEVER
That's right mister!Intimidating pengu mode initiated