Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,521 youngbustyredhead said: i have no clue what this was about btw Click to expand... I was worried it was a reference I didn't understand. No I'm just worried about you
youngbustyredhead said: i have no clue what this was about btw Click to expand... I was worried it was a reference I didn't understand. No I'm just worried about you
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,522 I had a can of monster on the way home then a coffee may be over caffeinated
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,526 youngbustyredhead said: Porridge absorbs caffeine I hear Click to expand... I had the porridge 9 hours ago
youngbustyredhead said: Porridge absorbs caffeine I hear Click to expand... I had the porridge 9 hours ago
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,527 Amberrlicious said: I had the porridge 9 hours ago Click to expand... Have more
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,530 youngbustyredhead said: oh crap brunch ends in 30 minutes Click to expand... Go go go!!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,531 youngbustyredhead said: ooo banana buttermilk pancakes! Click to expand... And now I have that banana pancakes song in my head
youngbustyredhead said: ooo banana buttermilk pancakes! Click to expand... And now I have that banana pancakes song in my head
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,532 Amberrlicious said: I had the porridge 9 hours ago Click to expand... Not me completely forgetting you're 5 timezones away
Amberrlicious said: I had the porridge 9 hours ago Click to expand... Not me completely forgetting you're 5 timezones away
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,533 Amberrlicious said: And now I have that banana pancakes song in my head Click to expand... Jack Johnson?
Amberrlicious said: And now I have that banana pancakes song in my head Click to expand... Jack Johnson?
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,534 Maddiemoiselle said: Go go go!! Click to expand... I'll never make it!
Amberrlicious Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,536 Ok I’m gonna go for a shower Back in a while
youngbustyredhead Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,537 Harthacnut said: Jack Johnson? Click to expand... wishin hopin eatin
D Deleted member 1394328 Resident FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,538 youngbustyredhead said: I'll never make it! Click to expand... Not with that attitude
Maddiemoiselle 🎸Grafepruit 🎸 FCN Regular Nov 15, 2025 #293,539 Amberrlicious said: Ok I’m gonna go for a shower Back in a while Click to expand... Have fun!