Group Banter Race to a million

I ventured into chat the other day and lasted 10 minutes before I had had enough of the pms. Some were really creepy.
Ohhhhhh into the darkness huh…

I used to go in a lot a couple of years ago or so, but even just when popped in on Ciarans bday recently it seemed a lot quicker than I remember.

Suppose ya get used to things tho’ or not as the case may be
 
I ventured into chat the other day and lasted 10 minutes before I had had enough of the pms. Some were really creepy.
I like going to the chat rooms sometimes.
Some of the rooms I even get dick pics and requests to cam to cam each other. Some guys get fed up with rejection so they try a guy!
Dm usually something like “Hi I’m not gay but do you want to cam each other”
They should just watch porn
 

Trending content

Back
Top