My “fave” was the guy who PMed or whispered me in games trying to get it on, and when I didn’t respond the way he wanted, he posted in the room something like “ybr stop asking me for sex in pvt, I’m not interested”
There was a guy like that in there. He was so stinkin fast and beat everyone to the answers. He was nice enough but when he’d show up it would be like “well maybe not today”
Just speculating but it could be that the games room was a lot smaller in terms of crowd size, and much less chaotic. Maybe thought he had a better chance
Also he might have scanned down the list of who was online, my name caught his eye, and he went looking for me in whatever room I was in. Which I can’t complain about, it’s why I picked it
I looked in the games room a couple of times couldn’t really figure what was going on so gave up. Gives me anxiety when I don’t understand things. I’m the same with whatnot, which Soph uses. I stick with 3bay or v1nted